Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2023.1.X
Several Animation tasks are scheduled on the Main thread instead of Job Workers
1. Open the attached 'AnimationJobSchedulingBehaviour' project
2. Go to the 'Window -> Analysis -> Profiler'
3. In the CPU Usage Profiler module set the view to Timeline and toggle the 'Live' button
4. Open the 'SampleScene'
5. Enter Play mode
Expected result: No animation tasks are scheduled on the Main thread
Actual result: The Main thread executes Animation jobs
Reproducible with: 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16
Could not test with: 2019.4.38f1 (compile errors), 2022.2.0a13 (crash when updating packages)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration