Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 3.0.X, 3.2.X, 4.0.X
Found in [Package]
Setting the text Font Style to bold throws errors when using LiberationsSans SDF Material
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached “SDFBug” project
2. Open the “SampleScene” scene
3. Select “GameObject” GameObject
4. In the Inspector window “TextMeshPro - Text” component, disable and enable the Font Style Bold property
Expected result: Enables bold text
Actual result: Enables bold text and throws error “Material 'LiberationSans SDF Material' with Shader 'TextMeshPro/SRP/TMP_SDF-URP Lit' doesn't have a float or range property '_ScaleRatioA'
Reproducible with: 3.0.6 (2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0b1), 3.2.0-pre.1, 3.2.0-pre.2, 3.2.0-pre.3, 3.2.0-pre.4 (2020.3.44f1)
Reproduced on: macOS Monterey 12.2 (Intel)
Note: The issue is reproducible in an Editor and in a build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor