Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Setting material.shader to null crashes at Shader::GetActiveSubShaderIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "TestCase"
3. Run scene
4. Press "E"
5. Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac