Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Setting material.shader to null crashes at Shader::GetActiveSubShaderIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "TestCase"
3. Run scene
4. Press "E"
5. Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled