Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Setting HttpClient.Timeout to a value greater than the default value of 100 seconds has no effect
1. Open user's project "Timeout.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Wait for 3 minutes
Expected result: Console logs out "Status: OK" after 3 minutes
Actual result: Console logs out error: "Error after 40: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out." after 100 seconds (full error in edits)
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.0a7
Note: Setting HttpClient.Timeout to a lower value than 100 seconds has an effect, but setting it over 100 seconds doesn't
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform