Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Setting Event.numeric value in script changes Event.shift
1. Open attached project
2. In menu click 'Test', then 'Test'
Actual result: In console, you can see, that setting Event.numeric value changes Event.shift value
Expected: changing Event.numeric value will be changed. In documentation both are marked as read-only.
Reproduced on 5.4.3p2 5.5.0b7, b10, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime