Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Setting Event.numeric value in script changes Event.shift
1. Open attached project
2. In menu click 'Test', then 'Test'
Actual result: In console, you can see, that setting Event.numeric value changes Event.shift value
Expected: changing Event.numeric value will be changed. In documentation both are marked as read-only.
Reproduced on 5.4.3p2 5.5.0b7, b10, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform