Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Setting Event.numeric value in script changes Event.shift
1. Open attached project
2. In menu click 'Test', then 'Test'
Actual result: In console, you can see, that setting Event.numeric value changes Event.shift value
Expected: changing Event.numeric value will be changed. In documentation both are marked as read-only.
Reproduced on 5.4.3p2 5.5.0b7, b10, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made