Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Setting Event.numeric value in script changes Event.shift
1. Open attached project
2. In menu click 'Test', then 'Test'
Actual result: In console, you can see, that setting Event.numeric value changes Event.shift value
Expected: changing Event.numeric value will be changed. In documentation both are marked as read-only.
Reproduced on 5.4.3p2 5.5.0b7, b10, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second
- [Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6