Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Setting Event.numeric value in script changes Event.shift
1. Open attached project
2. In menu click 'Test', then 'Test'
Actual result: In console, you can see, that setting Event.numeric value changes Event.shift value
Expected: changing Event.numeric value will be changed. In documentation both are marked as read-only.
Reproduced on 5.4.3p2 5.5.0b7, b10, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project