Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Setting EditorCurveBinding.type to a custom component bind to "MonoBehavior" instead of the derived class
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Windows > Animation > Animation
4. Select testProperties in the Hierarchy
5. Reimport the "testProperties" prefab
6. Notice that the "Take 001" animation has pCube:MonoBehavior.Properties._0 properties
Actual result: The EditorCurveBinding.type gets set to MonoBehaviour.
Expected result: The EditorCurveBinding.type is set to FloatProperty (derived from MonoBehaviour).
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.15f1.
- The custom binding is assigned in AssetImporter.cs at OnPostprocessGameObjectWithAnimatedUserProperties callback.
- Can't test 2018.4 and 2017.4 because the animation gets corrupted.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform