Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Setting EditorCurveBinding.type to a custom component bind to "MonoBehavior" instead of the derived class
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Windows > Animation > Animation
4. Select testProperties in the Hierarchy
5. Reimport the "testProperties" prefab
6. Notice that the "Take 001" animation has pCube:MonoBehavior.Properties._0 properties
Actual result: The EditorCurveBinding.type gets set to MonoBehaviour.
Expected result: The EditorCurveBinding.type is set to FloatProperty (derived from MonoBehaviour).
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.15f1.
- The custom binding is assigned in AssetImporter.cs at OnPostprocessGameObjectWithAnimatedUserProperties callback.
- Can't test 2018.4 and 2017.4 because the animation gets corrupted.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline