Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Setting CursorLockState in a static initializer crashes at ScreenManagerWin::SetLockCursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "765466.zip"
2. Attach "Repro.cs" script to any of the objects in hieararchy
3. Unity crashes
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4p1
Reproducible with: 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine