Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
Setting connectedBody to null on OnJointBreak crashes Unity at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "breakingrope"
3. Run it
Note: Once connectedBody is ste to 0 Unity crashes at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"