Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Setting connectedBody to null on OnJointBreak crashes Unity at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "breakingrope"
3. Run it
Note: Once connectedBody is ste to 0 Unity crashes at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails