Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
Setting connectedBody to null on OnJointBreak crashes Unity at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "breakingrope"
3. Run it
Note: Once connectedBody is ste to 0 Unity crashes at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework