Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Setting connectedBody to null on OnJointBreak crashes Unity at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "breakingrope"
3. Run it
Note: Once connectedBody is ste to 0 Unity crashes at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned