Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Setting connectedBody to null on OnJointBreak crashes Unity at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "breakingrope"
3. Run it
Note: Once connectedBody is ste to 0 Unity crashes at physx::Sc::ConstraintSim::checkMaxForceExceeded
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed