Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
SetResolution fullscreen parameter does not work on Linux
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run it for Linux
3) Notice it has opened as non-full screen 1024*780 window
4) Maximize it and then close it
5) Relaunch the player
Expected: It resizes back to 1024*780 and non-full screen as per script setting that in Awake() (can be seen in Windows)
Actual: The window stays maximized (although the actual view sizes down to script parameters in the bottom left)
Reproduced in 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone