Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Playables] SetOverrideLoopTime in AnimationClipPlayable doesn't work when using with AnimationEvents
1. Open attached Project "Loop Bug"
2. Open the scene "Assets/AnimEvent/Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Open the Timeline window and select "Director" in the Hierarchy
4. Play the Timeline and see the results in the Console
Expected result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOff
Actual result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOn
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No loop override)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible