Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Playables] SetOverrideLoopTime in AnimationClipPlayable doesn't work when using with AnimationEvents
1. Open attached Project "Loop Bug"
2. Open the scene "Assets/AnimEvent/Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Open the Timeline window and select "Director" in the Hierarchy
4. Play the Timeline and see the results in the Console
Expected result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOff
Actual result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOn
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No loop override)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing