Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Playables] SetOverrideLoopTime in AnimationClipPlayable doesn't work when using with AnimationEvents
1. Open attached Project "Loop Bug"
2. Open the scene "Assets/AnimEvent/Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Open the Timeline window and select "Director" in the Hierarchy
4. Play the Timeline and see the results in the Console
Expected result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOff
Actual result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOn
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No loop override)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source