Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Playables] SetOverrideLoopTime in AnimationClipPlayable doesn't work when using with AnimationEvents
1. Open attached Project "Loop Bug"
2. Open the scene "Assets/AnimEvent/Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Open the Timeline window and select "Director" in the Hierarchy
4. Play the Timeline and see the results in the Console
Expected result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOff
Actual result: LoopOverrideOff event calls match LoopOn
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No loop override)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform