Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
'Set as Default Parent' is not considered as a separate action when undoing/redoing
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select 'Main Camera' GameObject
3. Create a child GameObject with Alt+Shift+N
4. Right-click on the created GameObject and select 'Set as Default Parent'
5. Undo with Ctrl+Z
6. Redo with Ctrl+Y
7. Right-click on the child GameObject
Expected result: 'Set as Default Parent' is not redone with the same action as the child creation
Actual result: 'Set as Default Parent' is left after redoing the child creation
Reproducible with - 2020.2.0b2
Not reproducible with (No 'Set as Default Parent' functionality) - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"