Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Services] Unwanted text appears and overlaps with the description of services under Project Settings window
Unwanted clipped text appears and overlaps with the description of services under Project Settings window and Refer attached screenshot
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Services
Unwanted text appears and clips with the description of services
Description text should be visible without any clipping.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU