Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[SerializeReference] Non-Serialized fields loose their default initializers value when after entering PlayMode
1) Add Script InitBug.cs to a project
2) In the project view, create a new "Initialized Fields Bug" asset.
3) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
4) The console should say that both fields are NOT null.
5) Enter play mode.
6) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
7) The SerializeReference field is now null. This should never happen.
If a value is changed in a script during play mode, all the non-serialized fields will lose their values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody