Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[SerializeReference] Non-Serialized fields loose their default initializers value when after entering PlayMode
1) Add Script InitBug.cs to a project
2) In the project view, create a new "Initialized Fields Bug" asset.
3) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
4) The console should say that both fields are NOT null.
5) Enter play mode.
6) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
7) The SerializeReference field is now null. This should never happen.
If a value is changed in a script during play mode, all the non-serialized fields will lose their values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button