Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[SerializeReference] Non-Serialized fields loose their default initializers value when after entering PlayMode
1) Add Script InitBug.cs to a project
2) In the project view, create a new "Initialized Fields Bug" asset.
3) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
4) The console should say that both fields are NOT null.
5) Enter play mode.
6) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
7) The SerializeReference field is now null. This should never happen.
If a value is changed in a script during play mode, all the non-serialized fields will lose their values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project