Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[SerializeReference] Non-Serialized fields loose their default initializers value when after entering PlayMode
1) Add Script InitBug.cs to a project
2) In the project view, create a new "Initialized Fields Bug" asset.
3) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
4) The console should say that both fields are NOT null.
5) Enter play mode.
6) Select the asset and click the cog icon to show the assets context menu, select "Check Values".
7) The SerializeReference field is now null. This should never happen.
If a value is changed in a script during play mode, all the non-serialized fields will lose their values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR