Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
SerializeReference field from ScriptableObject loses value when deleting last array item and then pressing undo
1. Open the attached project "case1266303.zip"
2. In the Project window click on element named "Test asset"
3. In the Inspector window right-click on "Element 0" and select "Delete Array Element"
4. Undo the action
5. Observe the "Element 0" Integer field in the Inspector window
Expected result: The Integer field value is the same as before deleting
Actual result: The Integer field value is 0
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (namespace name 'SerializeReferenceAttribute' could not be found)
Note: When deleting array element Editor throws this error: Could not reach source property name 'entries.Array.data' while extracting diffs, the reference does not exist in the source serialized data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states