Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
SerializeReference field from ScriptableObject loses value when deleting last array item and then pressing undo
1. Open the attached project "case1266303.zip"
2. In the Project window click on element named "Test asset"
3. In the Inspector window right-click on "Element 0" and select "Delete Array Element"
4. Undo the action
5. Observe the "Element 0" Integer field in the Inspector window
Expected result: The Integer field value is the same as before deleting
Actual result: The Integer field value is 0
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (namespace name 'SerializeReferenceAttribute' could not be found)
Note: When deleting array element Editor throws this error: Could not reach source property name 'entries.Array.data' while extracting diffs, the reference does not exist in the source serialized data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody