Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
SerializeReference field from ScriptableObject loses value when deleting last array item and then pressing undo
1. Open the attached project "case1266303.zip"
2. In the Project window click on element named "Test asset"
3. In the Inspector window right-click on "Element 0" and select "Delete Array Element"
4. Undo the action
5. Observe the "Element 0" Integer field in the Inspector window
Expected result: The Integer field value is the same as before deleting
Actual result: The Integer field value is 0
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (namespace name 'SerializeReferenceAttribute' could not be found)
Note: When deleting array element Editor throws this error: Could not reach source property name 'entries.Array.data' while extracting diffs, the reference does not exist in the source serialized data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved