Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
SerializeReference field from ScriptableObject loses value when deleting last array item and then pressing undo
1. Open the attached project "case1266303.zip"
2. In the Project window click on element named "Test asset"
3. In the Inspector window right-click on "Element 0" and select "Delete Array Element"
4. Undo the action
5. Observe the "Element 0" Integer field in the Inspector window
Expected result: The Integer field value is the same as before deleting
Actual result: The Integer field value is 0
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (namespace name 'SerializeReferenceAttribute' could not be found)
Note: When deleting array element Editor throws this error: Could not reach source property name 'entries.Array.data' while extracting diffs, the reference does not exist in the source serialized data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space