Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a15
SerializeReference content in Yaml from prior to 2021.2 takes much longer to load.
Loading large string table from version prior to 2021.2 takes significantly more time now.
* This is only if the source file is in Yaml.
* Workaround: do a change and force a save and the load will be faster.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"