Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
SerializedProperty m_ConverterStates console error appears when trying to convert project from Built-in to URP
- Start a project in 2022.1, any template
- Go to Window -> Rendering -> Render Pipeline Converter
- Pick Convert Built-in to 2D URP
- Select Material and Material Reference Upgrade
- Click initialize converters
- notice the console errors:
SerializedProperty m_ConverterStates.Array.data.items has disappeared!
Cannot repro in 2021.2 or older versions
Regressed version - 2022.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform