Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
SerializedProperty.arraySize is not smallest when multiple objects are selected
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (ArraySizeBug.zip)
2. Select MyObject and MyObject1 assets in the Project browser
3. In the Inspector observe that arraySize is 3 instead of 2, which is the minimum size
Expected: arraySize shows the minimum size as it is stated in the documentation: " If the SerializedObject contains multiple objects it will return the smallest number of elements" (see https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SerializedProperty-arraySize.html).
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed