Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
SerializedProperty.arraySize is not smallest when multiple objects are selected
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (ArraySizeBug.zip)
2. Select MyObject and MyObject1 assets in the Project browser
3. In the Inspector observe that arraySize is 3 instead of 2, which is the minimum size
Expected: arraySize shows the minimum size as it is stated in the documentation: " If the SerializedObject contains multiple objects it will return the smallest number of elements" (see https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SerializedProperty-arraySize.html).
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property