Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
SerializedProperty.arraySize is not smallest when multiple objects are selected
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (ArraySizeBug.zip)
2. Select MyObject and MyObject1 assets in the Project browser
3. In the Inspector observe that arraySize is 3 instead of 2, which is the minimum size
Expected: arraySize shows the minimum size as it is stated in the documentation: " If the SerializedObject contains multiple objects it will return the smallest number of elements" (see https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SerializedProperty-arraySize.html).
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab