Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
SerializedProperty.arraySize is not smallest when multiple objects are selected
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (ArraySizeBug.zip)
2. Select MyObject and MyObject1 assets in the Project browser
3. In the Inspector observe that arraySize is 3 instead of 2, which is the minimum size
Expected: arraySize shows the minimum size as it is stated in the documentation: " If the SerializedObject contains multiple objects it will return the smallest number of elements" (see https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SerializedProperty-arraySize.html).
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()