Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
SerializedProperty.arraySize is not smallest when multiple objects are selected
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (ArraySizeBug.zip)
2. Select MyObject and MyObject1 assets in the Project browser
3. In the Inspector observe that arraySize is 3 instead of 2, which is the minimum size
Expected: arraySize shows the minimum size as it is stated in the documentation: " If the SerializedObject contains multiple objects it will return the smallest number of elements" (see https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SerializedProperty-arraySize.html).
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart