Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
SerializedObject.hasModifiedProperties returns false after modifying properties of the SerializedObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1328336.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. In the Inspector expand 'Lit Test Data' > 'Element 0'
5. Toggle the 'Is Change' checkbox
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: 'True' error gets logged in the Console
Actual result: The Console is empty
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a5
- The Scene is marked as dirty after toggling the checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker