Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
SerializedObject.hasModifiedProperties returns false after modifying properties of the SerializedObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1328336.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. In the Inspector expand 'Lit Test Data' > 'Element 0'
5. Toggle the 'Is Change' checkbox
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: 'True' error gets logged in the Console
Actual result: The Console is empty
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a5
- The Scene is marked as dirty after toggling the checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source