Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
SerializedObject.hasModifiedProperties returns false after modifying properties of the SerializedObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1328336.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. In the Inspector expand 'Lit Test Data' > 'Element 0'
5. Toggle the 'Is Change' checkbox
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: 'True' error gets logged in the Console
Actual result: The Console is empty
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a5
- The Scene is marked as dirty after toggling the checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform