Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a1
Serialized References are recreated when modifiying any field and then doing ctrl+z
1. Open attached project "SerializeReferenceTests.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/Scripts/New Reference Tester.asset
3. In Inspector window, change the value of "Nested Serialized Field" to 0, press the Enter key
4. Press CTRL+Z
5. In Inspector window, observe "Non-serialized nested field"
Expected result: Field value is "Happy Holidays\!"
Actual result: Field is empty
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (SerializeReference functionality unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a1):
Fixed in 2023.1.0a1