Search Issue Tracker
Serialized References are recreated when modifiying any field and then doing ctrl+z
1. Open attached project "SerializeReferenceTests.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/Scripts/New Reference Tester.asset
3. In Inspector window, change the value of "Nested Serialized Field" to 0, press the Enter key
4. Press CTRL+Z
5. In Inspector window, observe "Non-serialized nested field"
Expected result: Field value is "Happy Holidays!"
Actual result: Field is empty
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (SerializeReference functionality unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody