Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a1
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Serialized References are recreated when modifiying any field and then doing ctrl+z
1. Open attached project "SerializeReferenceTests.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/Scripts/New Reference Tester.asset
3. In Inspector window, change the value of "Nested Serialized Field" to 0, press the Enter key
4. Press CTRL+Z
5. In Inspector window, observe "Non-serialized nested field"
Expected result: Field value is "Happy Holidays\!"
Actual result: Field is empty
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (SerializeReference functionality unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing