Search Issue Tracker
Serialization of Vector3 using serialization surrogate does not work when using .NET 4 runtime
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner window
3. Run "TestSerialization" script
Expected: Test completes without an error
Actual: Test is interrupted by exception assertion
Reproduced on: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Functionality is the same as .NET runtime. You need to pass in an appropriate StreamingContextState for the surrogate to be selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode