Search Issue Tracker
Serialization of public variable lost in WSA app
1. Open the attached project
2. Press play. Notice that the scene works fine and the AssetBundle object is loaded.
3. Build & Run for WSA platform.
4. The StartPosition of the ElectricityBeam script is now set to null and throws an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect