Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Selection.transforms, Selection.gameObjects and Selection.GetFiltered return a randomly ordered array
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '915931.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Select all GameObjects in the Hierarchy
4. In the topbar menu Window > SelectionTester
5. In the SelectionTester window press the 'TEST SELECTION ORDER' button
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: The printed list is ordered
Actual result: The printed list is not ordered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a21
- The issue doesn't reproduce with Selection.objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes