Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Selection.transforms, Selection.gameObjects and Selection.GetFiltered return a randomly ordered array
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '915931.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Select all GameObjects in the Hierarchy
4. In the topbar menu Window > SelectionTester
5. In the SelectionTester window press the 'TEST SELECTION ORDER' button
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: The printed list is ordered
Actual result: The printed list is not ordered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a21
- The issue doesn't reproduce with Selection.objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a6