Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
Selecting the same Lightmap Encoding quality setting re-encodes the reflection probes
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity
2) Open "SampleScene"
3) Generate Lighting in the Lighting tab
4) In the player settings, select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality
Note: Lightmap with reflection probes will be encoded for High Quality
5) Select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality again
Note: reflection probes will be recompiled again
Expected result: Reflection probes should not be recompiled if the same setting is selected again
Actual result: Reflection probes are recompiled again (check attached video "repro.mp4")
2018.1.9f1, .2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6
- Tested using Windows 10 and MacOS machines
Fixed in: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted