Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Selecting the same Lightmap Encoding quality setting re-encodes the reflection probes
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity
2) Open "SampleScene"
3) Generate Lighting in the Lighting tab
4) In the player settings, select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality
Note: Lightmap with reflection probes will be encoded for High Quality
5) Select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality again
Note: reflection probes will be recompiled again
Expected result: Reflection probes should not be recompiled if the same setting is selected again
Actual result: Reflection probes are recompiled again (check attached video "repro.mp4")
2018.1.9f1, .2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6
- Tested using Windows 10 and MacOS machines
Fixed in: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected