Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Selecting the same Lightmap Encoding quality setting re-encodes the reflection probes
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity
2) Open "SampleScene"
3) Generate Lighting in the Lighting tab
4) In the player settings, select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality
Note: Lightmap with reflection probes will be encoded for High Quality
5) Select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality again
Note: reflection probes will be recompiled again
Expected result: Reflection probes should not be recompiled if the same setting is selected again
Actual result: Reflection probes are recompiled again (check attached video "repro.mp4")
2018.1.9f1, .2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6
- Tested using Windows 10 and MacOS machines
Fixed in: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler