Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Selecting the same Lightmap Encoding quality setting re-encodes the reflection probes
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity
2) Open "SampleScene"
3) Generate Lighting in the Lighting tab
4) In the player settings, select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality
Note: Lightmap with reflection probes will be encoded for High Quality
5) Select Lightmap Encoding Quality to High Quality again
Note: reflection probes will be recompiled again
Expected result: Reflection probes should not be recompiled if the same setting is selected again
Actual result: Reflection probes are recompiled again (check attached video "repro.mp4")
2018.1.9f1, .2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6
- Tested using Windows 10 and MacOS machines
Fixed in: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website