Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
Selecting multiple Toggle buttons changes the On Value Changed handler parameter
1. Open attached project
2. Open Buttons scene
3. Select Canvas
4. Notice that each Toggle passes itself as the parameter to the On Value Changed handler.
5. Select all toggles
6. Notice that all of the Toggles now pass the same Toggle to the On Value Changed handler
Changing parameters after multiple selection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually