Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
Selecting multiple Toggle buttons changes the On Value Changed handler parameter
1. Open attached project
2. Open Buttons scene
3. Select Canvas
4. Notice that each Toggle passes itself as the parameter to the On Value Changed handler.
5. Select all toggles
6. Notice that all of the Toggles now pass the same Toggle to the On Value Changed handler
Changing parameters after multiple selection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message