Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
Selecting multiple Toggle buttons changes the On Value Changed handler parameter
1. Open attached project
2. Open Buttons scene
3. Select Canvas
4. Notice that each Toggle passes itself as the parameter to the On Value Changed handler.
5. Select all toggles
6. Notice that all of the Toggles now pass the same Toggle to the On Value Changed handler
Changing parameters after multiple selection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor uses Mono C# compiler when platform is set to UWP while other platforms were upgraded to Roslyn
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected