Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
Selecting multiple Toggle buttons changes the On Value Changed handler parameter
1. Open attached project
2. Open Buttons scene
3. Select Canvas
4. Notice that each Toggle passes itself as the parameter to the On Value Changed handler.
5. Select all toggles
6. Notice that all of the Toggles now pass the same Toggle to the On Value Changed handler
Changing parameters after multiple selection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error