Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
Selecting multiple Toggle buttons changes the On Value Changed handler parameter
1. Open attached project
2. Open Buttons scene
3. Select Canvas
4. Notice that each Toggle passes itself as the parameter to the On Value Changed handler.
5. Select all toggles
6. Notice that all of the Toggles now pass the same Toggle to the On Value Changed handler
Changing parameters after multiple selection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis