Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Selecting .jpg files with .bytes extension crashes Unity if .NET 4.x backend is chosen
1. Open the attached project "BugReport - .jpg.bytes crash.zip";
2. In the Player settings, make sure that the backend level is set to .NET 4.x version;
3. Try to select the ClickToCrash.jpg file in the Project view.
Actual results: Editor crashes right after clicking on the .jpg file.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a2.
Not reproduced: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"