Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Selecting .jpg files with .bytes extension crashes Unity if .NET 4.x backend is chosen
1. Open the attached project "BugReport - .jpg.bytes crash.zip";
2. In the Player settings, make sure that the backend level is set to .NET 4.x version;
3. Try to select the ClickToCrash.jpg file in the Project view.
Actual results: Editor crashes right after clicking on the .jpg file.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a2.
Not reproduced: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves