Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Selecting .jpg files with .bytes extension crashes Unity if .NET 4.x backend is chosen
1. Open the attached project "BugReport - .jpg.bytes crash.zip";
2. In the Player settings, make sure that the backend level is set to .NET 4.x version;
3. Try to select the ClickToCrash.jpg file in the Project view.
Actual results: Editor crashes right after clicking on the .jpg file.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a2.
Not reproduced: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"