Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Selecting animator transitions when preview window is undocked generates exceptions
1. Open the attached project "transition exception.zip" and undock the preview window (setup should look similar to the attached gif);
2. Close the editor and re-open it;
3. Open the animation controller "test controller";
4. Select the transition as shown in the GIF.
Expected results: Undocking the preview window should not trigger exceptions.
Actual results: the exceptions are generated in the console.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times