Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Selecting animator transitions when preview window is undocked generates exceptions
1. Open the attached project "transition exception.zip" and undock the preview window (setup should look similar to the attached gif);
2. Close the editor and re-open it;
3. Open the animation controller "test controller";
4. Select the transition as shown in the GIF.
Expected results: Undocking the preview window should not trigger exceptions.
Actual results: the exceptions are generated in the console.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper