Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Selecting animator transitions when preview window is undocked generates exceptions
1. Open the attached project "transition exception.zip" and undock the preview window (setup should look similar to the attached gif);
2. Close the editor and re-open it;
3. Open the animation controller "test controller";
4. Select the transition as shown in the GIF.
Expected results: Undocking the preview window should not trigger exceptions.
Actual results: the exceptions are generated in the console.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message