Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Selecting animator transitions when preview window is undocked generates exceptions
1. Open the attached project "transition exception.zip" and undock the preview window (setup should look similar to the attached gif);
2. Close the editor and re-open it;
3. Open the animation controller "test controller";
4. Select the transition as shown in the GIF.
Expected results: Undocking the preview window should not trigger exceptions.
Actual results: the exceptions are generated in the console.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately