Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Selecting animator transitions when preview window is undocked generates exceptions
1. Open the attached project "transition exception.zip" and undock the preview window (setup should look similar to the attached gif);
2. Close the editor and re-open it;
3. Open the animation controller "test controller";
4. Select the transition as shown in the GIF.
Expected results: Undocking the preview window should not trigger exceptions.
Actual results: the exceptions are generated in the console.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()