Search Issue Tracker
Selecting a Shader throws an "Invalid conditional expression" error from Varyings.hlsl
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ShaderGraphErrorsAfterUpgrading 2019.4.25.zip" project
2. In the Project window go VFX -> _Materials and click on "Shader_Graph_DiscoBall_BaseColor_NoFog"
3. Observe the Console and the Inspector for "Shader_Graph_DiscoBall_BaseColor_NoFog"
Expected results: There are no errors in the Console and in the Inspector for "Shader_Graph_DiscoBall_BaseColor_NoFog"
Actual results: There are 2 errors in the Console and in the Inspector for "Shader_Graph_DiscoBall_BaseColor_NoFog"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b6, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.2.0b5
-The errors are:
Shader error in 'DiscoBall_BaseColor_NoFog': Invalid conditional expression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance