Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Selected Color breaks existing UI Highlight behaviour
The introduction of a 'Selected' color has caused a regression in the behaviour of UI elements that change colour as they're interacted with.
1. Open the attached project in 2019.1.0a8 or earlier
2. Enter play mode, and use the Arrow Keys or WASD to navigate around the buttons
3. Observe the UI elements being highlighted
4. Repeat steps 1-3 in version 2019.1.0a9 or newer
5. Observe the UI elements are now almost impossible to notice changing, as they now use a 'Selected' color
Reproducible in versions 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible in versions 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint