Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Selected Color breaks existing UI Highlight behaviour
The introduction of a 'Selected' color has caused a regression in the behaviour of UI elements that change colour as they're interacted with.
1. Open the attached project in 2019.1.0a8 or earlier
2. Enter play mode, and use the Arrow Keys or WASD to navigate around the buttons
3. Observe the UI elements being highlighted
4. Repeat steps 1-3 in version 2019.1.0a9 or newer
5. Observe the UI elements are now almost impossible to notice changing, as they now use a 'Selected' color
Reproducible in versions 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible in versions 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems