Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Select Assets are not focused on when pressing Show In Package Manager in the Search Window
How to reproduce:
1. Add White Rabbit (free) by Niwashi Games to your account through the Asset Store
2. Open the user attached "Beta Test.zip" Project
3. Go into Window -> Search -> New Window
4. In the search bar enter "store: White Rabbit"
5. Select the "White Rabbit (free)" asset
6. Press the Show In Package Manager button
Expected result: The asset is focused/selected in the Package Manager window
Actual result: Only the Package Manager is focused, but not the asset
Reproducible with: 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1 (No Search Window)
* This issue replicates with Maintainer and RockTomate assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off