Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Secondary Texture AssetImporter reference error when using same texture as Main Texture in Sprite Editor
1. Open project "case_1331542"
2. Open Sprite Editor from Windows>2D>Sprite Editor
3. Select the Sprite "T_MAINTEXTURE"
4. Change the Sprite Editor to Secondary Textures
5. Set the Texture to "T_MAINTEXTURE"
6. Press Apply
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: Secondary Texture is applied
Actual result: Error occurs and Secondary Texture is set to None
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Secondary Textures not featured in Sprite Editor)
AssetImporter is referencing an asset from the previous import
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform