Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Secondary Texture AssetImporter reference error when using same texture as Main Texture in Sprite Editor
1. Open project "case_1331542"
2. Open Sprite Editor from Windows>2D>Sprite Editor
3. Select the Sprite "T_MAINTEXTURE"
4. Change the Sprite Editor to Secondary Textures
5. Set the Texture to "T_MAINTEXTURE"
6. Press Apply
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: Secondary Texture is applied
Actual result: Error occurs and Secondary Texture is set to None
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Secondary Textures not featured in Sprite Editor)
AssetImporter is referencing an asset from the previous import
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved