Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Secondary Texture AssetImporter reference error when using same texture as Main Texture in Sprite Editor
1. Open project "case_1331542"
2. Open Sprite Editor from Windows>2D>Sprite Editor
3. Select the Sprite "T_MAINTEXTURE"
4. Change the Sprite Editor to Secondary Textures
5. Set the Texture to "T_MAINTEXTURE"
6. Press Apply
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: Secondary Texture is applied
Actual result: Error occurs and Secondary Texture is set to None
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Secondary Textures not featured in Sprite Editor)
AssetImporter is referencing an asset from the previous import
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display