Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Secondary Texture AssetImporter reference error when using same texture as Main Texture in Sprite Editor
1. Open project "case_1331542"
2. Open Sprite Editor from Windows>2D>Sprite Editor
3. Select the Sprite "T_MAINTEXTURE"
4. Change the Sprite Editor to Secondary Textures
5. Set the Texture to "T_MAINTEXTURE"
6. Press Apply
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: Secondary Texture is applied
Actual result: Error occurs and Secondary Texture is set to None
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Secondary Textures not featured in Sprite Editor)
AssetImporter is referencing an asset from the previous import
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true