Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Second display inherits first display's resolution when loading second display on a smaller resolution monitor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1159209.zip" Unity project
2. Set the second monitor display to a smaller resolution (such as 1280 by 800)
3. Build and Play the scene
4. Observe the effect on both displays
Expected result: the view on the second monitor is scaled to fit its resolution (picture 1)
Actual result: the view on the second monitor is in the same resolution as the view on the first monitor (picture 2)
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a8
Note: Unity versions 2019.1.0a9 through 2019.1.0a11 do not render the second view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene Templates] Assertion failed errors after selecting scene template asset in Project Browser
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World