Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X, 2022.3.1f1
Fixed in 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Search: Search results amount is poorly visible when editor is in "Light" mode
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a 3D project
# Add 3D Object -> Cube
# Update "Editor Theme" to "Light" one (on Mac: Unity ->Preferences ->General)
# Window -> Search -> New Window
# Enter the search string "Cube"
# Save search results to the "Project" list (diskette -> Save Project)
# A newly saved query should become visible in the "Project" list
# Select it and observe it
Expected result: The background should become blue, query title and results amount should be visible and readable.
Actual result: The background becomes blue, and the query title becomes white and visible, but the results amount doesn't change its color. It is grey and poorly visible. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a9.
Cannot test with: 2020.3.46f1 (this stream has no this window).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a15):
Revision: trunk e4d2a7e41f40
Built: Tue, 09 May 2023 02:23:23 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b18):
Revision: 2023.1/staging 5823d77fe92a
Built: Wed, 17 May 2023 02:16:47 GMT