Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.1f1, 2023.2.0a15
Search: Property titles from several words are displayed without the spaces
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a 3D project
# Window -> Search -> New Window
# Click the "Toggle Query Builder Mode" button
# Click the " + "
# Select the "Properties" item in the "Select Search Area" list
# Observe listed items
Expected result: Property titles from several words should be displayed with spaces. Titles should be displayed in the same way in all places.
Actual result: Property titles from several words are displayed without spaces. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a9.
Cannot test with: 2021.3.22f1, 2020.3.46f1 (these streams have no this functionality).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()