Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Search: "+" overlaps newly added column, which is not displayed fully for the user, in search table view window
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a 3D project
# Window -> Search -> New Window
# Update window view to "Table View" (the "Table View" button is in the left bottom corner)
# Enter "A" into the search input field, the results would be displayed
# Click the "Add Column" (" + ") button
# Select an option - "Description", "ID", "Label", "Name"...
# Observe the window (video added in the "Attachments" section"
Expected result: The " + " section should be moved automatically to the right and the new column should become visible after adding. In this way, a user wouldn't be pushed to do additional actions from his side and he/she would avoid overlapping.
Actual result: Newly added column is not visible, the user has to do additional action during which he gets overlapping.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a15, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a9.
Not Reproducible with: 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0a14.
Cannot test with: 2020.3.46f1 (this stream has no this window).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version