Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a20
[Search] Can't enter string values in Query Builder mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Click Open in Search next to the Project Window's search bar
3. Enable Query Builder mode
4. Add a query for name ""
5. Try to enter a string in the field where the "" symbols are
Expected result: a string can be typed
Actual result: the query is cleared out and the input string is shown as a plain search item
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a6, 2023.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2023.1.0b17, 2023.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock