Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a6
Search documentation is outdated
Steps to reproduce:
# Create new project
# Go to "Window" menu item, select "Search", select "New Window"
# Click on the help icon (little question mark) in the search input field
Expected result: Unity Search documentation should be opened for 2023.1 version and should present info about latest search screens and functions.
Actual result: Unity Search documentation is opened for 2021.3 version (This issue is tracked in another [bug|https://jira.unity3d.com/browse/UUM-26610]). Changed version number and noticed that content and images are old. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version