Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b3, 2023.3.0a1
ScrollToItem should work on the same frame the layout size is updated
Slack thread [here|https://unity.slack.com/archives/C3414V4UV/p1681227547355089]
When using Listviews, calling ScrollToItem(-1) does not follow to the end of the window when the list is ever expanding, as the ScrollToItem function happens at a different time than the when the layout size is updated, causing them to be out of sync. This making "follow end of log" functionality impossible without a work around.
I've only tests on 2023.2, however this is likely impacting many more versions, including 2022 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values