Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ScrollRect] No inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and scroll down by clicking and dragging game view.
3. Notice there is no inertia at specific position.
Expected behavior: Content continue to move if Inertia is set and the pointer is released.
Actual behavior: There is no inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()