Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ScrollRect] No inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and scroll down by clicking and dragging game view.
3. Notice there is no inertia at specific position.
Expected behavior: Content continue to move if Inertia is set and the pointer is released.
Actual behavior: There is no inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform