Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ScrollRect] No inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and scroll down by clicking and dragging game view.
3. Notice there is no inertia at specific position.
Expected behavior: Content continue to move if Inertia is set and the pointer is released.
Actual behavior: There is no inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol