Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ScrollRect] No inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and scroll down by clicking and dragging game view.
3. Notice there is no inertia at specific position.
Expected behavior: Content continue to move if Inertia is set and the pointer is released.
Actual behavior: There is no inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded