Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ScrollRect] No inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and scroll down by clicking and dragging game view.
3. Notice there is no inertia at specific position.
Expected behavior: Content continue to move if Inertia is set and the pointer is released.
Actual behavior: There is no inertia at specific position in vertical scroll mode.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac