Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Scrolling second texture tiling and offset value constantly with animation appears to be accelerating
The repo scene has the animation to scroll the 2 layers of texture's tiling and offset values on material, with constant speed (linear curve).
1. Open Repo scene
2. Play the scene, you should see the blue sphere is accelerating
All the UVs should scroll with constant speed. The red layer is slower and blue layer is faster, but both with constant speed.
The red layer is scrolling with constant speed, blue layer is scrolling with increasing speed (accelerating).
Removing Library and ProjectSettings folder does fix this problem.
So creating new project will not have this problem.
The repo project is uploaded with all the library and project settings folder.
Regression is checked by opening the repo project with the following versions:
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel