Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Window Editor] Scrollbar in Hierarchy is not following objects selected with Ctrl + down arrow key
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select the first object in Hierarchy
3. Hold down the Ctrl button and down arrow key until all objects are selected
Expected result: Scrollbar should follow the last selected item
Actual result: Scrollbar has a delay and catches up only when the last object of hierarchy is selected
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0a1
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.4p4, 5.6.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.6f1
It's only reproduced on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab