Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.4
[Layout] Scroll/scale bar in Animation Editor is inconsistent
I'm reviving this bug, as it's still pretty relevant.
The main issue with the scrolling in the Animation window is:
(see the attached picture)
When you mouse over the time line (1) and scroll, the time line alone will expand/shrink. When mouse over the other axis - the value axis (2) - and scroll, both the value and time axis will expand/shrink.
This is very counter intuitive. Only the value axis should be changing when you mouse over it and scroll - the time line should stay still.
Please poke me on Skype, if something is unclear:)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)