Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
ScriptUpdater causes a recursion error with certain scripts
In some scenarios ApiUpdater incorrectly reports a *recursion error*.
The most common case happens after editing/saving an script that was previously updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs