Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Script's icon does not change back to the default on Undo in the Project window
Script's icon does not change back to the default on Undo in the Project window.
The scripts icon is visible in the Project window under assets and in the Inspector window. On performing Undo, the script's icon does not change back to the default icon in the Project window and changes as expected in the Inspector window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project window > Two-Column Layout > Create > C# Script
3. NewBehaviourScript > Inspector > Select Icon > change Icon
4. Edit > Undo > Undo Set Icon on GameObject
5. Observe scripts icon in inspector window changes back but the icon in Project window does not change back to default.
Actual Result: Undo does not change the script's icon in the package manager window
Expected Result: Undo should change the script's icon in the package manager window
Occurring on: 2021.2.0a15, 2021.1.5f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.0f1
Working Fine: 2018.4.34f1, 2018.4.0f1
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name