Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Script's icon does not change back to the default on Undo in the Project window
Script's icon does not change back to the default on Undo in the Project window.
The scripts icon is visible in the Project window under assets and in the Inspector window. On performing Undo, the script's icon does not change back to the default icon in the Project window and changes as expected in the Inspector window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project window > Two-Column Layout > Create > C# Script
3. NewBehaviourScript > Inspector > Select Icon > change Icon
4. Edit > Undo > Undo Set Icon on GameObject
5. Observe scripts icon in inspector window changes back but the icon in Project window does not change back to default.
Actual Result: Undo does not change the script's icon in the package manager window
Expected Result: Undo should change the script's icon in the package manager window
Occurring on: 2021.2.0a15, 2021.1.5f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.0f1
Working Fine: 2018.4.34f1, 2018.4.0f1
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array