Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Scripts Execution Order list doesn't recognise script extensions
When you have two scripts of the same name, only one name appears when you press the "+" button.
When you add both scripts to the list however its still impossible to tell which one is which
Expected result: Have the file extensions included when adding/listing scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed