Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Scripts Execution Order list doesn't recognise script extensions
When you have two scripts of the same name, only one name appears when you press the "+" button.
When you add both scripts to the list however its still impossible to tell which one is which
Expected result: Have the file extensions included when adding/listing scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project