Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Scripts are missing after importing a custom Package
1. Open the user's attached "1196414_ImportDLL-2019.zip" project
2. Open the "AvatarDemoScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select the "SimplestAvatar" GameObject
4. Observe the first Script Component in the Inspector window
Expected result: The Script is loaded
Actual result: The Script is missing
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.1f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.b13, 2022.2.0a8
- Reimporting the "VRCSDK3A.dll" found in Packages/VRChat SDK - Avatars/Runtime/VRCSDK/Plugins fixes the issue. However, removing the Library folder in the project's directory and opening the project reproduces the issue again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio