Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Scripts are missing after importing a custom Package
1. Open the user's attached "1196414_ImportDLL-2019.zip" project
2. Open the "AvatarDemoScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select the "SimplestAvatar" GameObject
4. Observe the first Script Component in the Inspector window
Expected result: The Script is loaded
Actual result: The Script is missing
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.1f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.b13, 2022.2.0a8
- Reimporting the "VRCSDK3A.dll" found in Packages/VRChat SDK - Avatars/Runtime/VRCSDK/Plugins fixes the issue. However, removing the Library folder in the project's directory and opening the project reproduces the issue again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform