Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Scripting] Exception in API updater: Sequence contains more than one matching element
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Reimport "EvilCore.dll" from asset folder.
3. Inspect the console.
Actual result: Error message appears:
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b4, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Feb 09, 2016 09:14
Same error in 5.3.2p1, 53.2.p2, 5.4b4