Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Scripting] Exception in API updater: Sequence contains more than one matching element
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Reimport "EvilCore.dll" from asset folder.
3. Inspect the console.
Actual result: Error message appears:
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b4, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off