Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Scripting: DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength 2GB integer overflow
1. Open attached project "DownloadHandlerOverflow_Unity2018.2.16f1.zip"
2. Open "DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength Integer Overflow Demo.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected result: contentLength is a positive value
Actual result: Getting "ReceiveContentLength() contentLength is: -1084967296 (should be 3210000000)" in the console
2017.4.2f1 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a10
Reproduced on win 10 machine.
Getting nothing in the console on MacOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed