Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Scripting: DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength 2GB integer overflow
1. Open attached project "DownloadHandlerOverflow_Unity2018.2.16f1.zip"
2. Open "DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength Integer Overflow Demo.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected result: contentLength is a positive value
Actual result: Getting "ReceiveContentLength() contentLength is: -1084967296 (should be 3210000000)" in the console
2017.4.2f1 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a10
Reproduced on win 10 machine.
Getting nothing in the console on MacOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3