Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Scripting: DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength 2GB integer overflow
1. Open attached project "DownloadHandlerOverflow_Unity2018.2.16f1.zip"
2. Open "DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength Integer Overflow Demo.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected result: contentLength is a positive value
Actual result: Getting "ReceiveContentLength() contentLength is: -1084967296 (should be 3210000000)" in the console
2017.4.2f1 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a10
Reproduced on win 10 machine.
Getting nothing in the console on MacOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab