Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Scripting: DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength 2GB integer overflow
1. Open attached project "DownloadHandlerOverflow_Unity2018.2.16f1.zip"
2. Open "DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength Integer Overflow Demo.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected result: contentLength is a positive value
Actual result: Getting "ReceiveContentLength() contentLength is: -1084967296 (should be 3210000000)" in the console
2017.4.2f1 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a10
Reproduced on win 10 machine.
Getting nothing in the console on MacOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments