Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Scripting: DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength 2GB integer overflow
1. Open attached project "DownloadHandlerOverflow_Unity2018.2.16f1.zip"
2. Open "DownloadHandler.ReceiveContentLength Integer Overflow Demo.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected result: contentLength is a positive value
Actual result: Getting "ReceiveContentLength() contentLength is: -1084967296 (should be 3210000000)" in the console
2017.4.2f1 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a10
Reproduced on win 10 machine.
Getting nothing in the console on MacOS 10.14
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13. Since this is a new feature, not planning to backport it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded