Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Scripting docs for BlendOp.Subtract and ReverseSubtract have operations swapped
Scripting docs for https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Rendering.BlendOp.Subtract.html and https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Rendering.BlendOp.ReverseSubtract.html have the order of operations swapped.
Shader reference page (https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SL-Blend.html) has the correct order:
Subtract: does a "destination - source"
ReverseSubtract: does a "source - destination"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules