Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Duplicate in 2019.2
[Scripting] DLL does not update and "MissingMethodException" error is thrown when accessing the obsolete code from script.
Managed DLL does not update automatically and throwing "MissingMethodException" error when accessing the code from DLL.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Play the Main scene.
3. Press the Spacebar.
"MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)" erroer thrown in console.
DLL update automatically and No exception is thrown.
2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string