Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Duplicate in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Scripting] DLL does not update and "MissingMethodException" error is thrown when accessing the obsolete code from script.
Managed DLL does not update automatically and throwing "MissingMethodException" error when accessing the code from DLL.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Play the Main scene.
3. Press the Spacebar.
"MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)" erroer thrown in console.
DLL update automatically and No exception is thrown.
2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown