Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Duplicate in 2019.2.X
[Scripting] DLL does not update and "MissingMethodException" error is thrown when accessing the obsolete code from script.
Managed DLL does not update automatically and throwing "MissingMethodException" error when accessing the code from DLL.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Play the Main scene.
3. Press the Spacebar.
"MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)" erroer thrown in console.
DLL update automatically and No exception is thrown.
2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again