Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Duplicate in 2019.2.X
[Scripting] DLL does not update and "MissingMethodException" error is thrown when accessing the obsolete code from script.
Managed DLL does not update automatically and throwing "MissingMethodException" error when accessing the code from DLL.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Play the Main scene.
3. Press the Spacebar.
"MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)" erroer thrown in console.
DLL update automatically and No exception is thrown.
2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space