Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Duplicate in 2019.2.X
[Scripting] DLL does not update and "MissingMethodException" error is thrown when accessing the obsolete code from script.
Managed DLL does not update automatically and throwing "MissingMethodException" error when accessing the code from DLL.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Play the Main scene.
3. Press the Spacebar.
"MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)" erroer thrown in console.
DLL update automatically and No exception is thrown.
2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.Rigidbody UnityEngine.Component.get_rigidbody()BallScript.Update () (at Assets/BallScript.cs:32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine