Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Scripting defines are not multiplatform as indicated by a star in the player settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Check that 'Scripting Define Symbols' is set as 'myDefine' on android platform
-- The define is marked with a star ( * ), which indicates that it is a shared setting between platforms
3. Enter playmode using standalone platform -> Nothing printed in the console
4. Enter playmode using android platform -> print out in the console due to custom define
Expected behaviour: Setting 'Scripting Define Symbols' not marked with a star as 'shared setting'
Reproduced on: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f32018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"